Saturday, March 21, 2009

A MUCH NEEDED MARITAL LAW


Marriage should be a three year contract with the option to renew!After the three years both parties would have to renew their contract in order for their marriage to continue. In the event that one party did not wish to renew their marital contract, both parties would have to reach an agreement regarding the resolution of the marriage. I know this doesn't seem feasible because there are other elements that can complicate the matter, i.e., finances and children.I think that if each spouse knows that there is a possibility that their actions may result in the conclusion of their marriage and the commitments that were made within, then maybe they would not take their marriage for granted.I honestly believe when people say forever they mean, forever you will have to put up with my sh*t.Also this would change the dynamics of the arguments you would have cause I don't know about ya'll but I would be like "that's fine, and in one year when we have to renew my contract I will reflect back to this moment, and it may be the very reason why I don't renew it"Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment